Health and security measuresThis accommodation takes additional health and hygiene measures, making the safety of your stay a high priority.
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Non-cash payment possible
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
Your travel dates
For a stay until 30 April 2022, the cancellation conditions agreed at the time of booking apply in principle. However, no costs arise for the guest or for fellow travellers from the same household if:
- an official segregation order has been issued for the day of arrival of the planned stay*.
- or the guest's home country has issued a travel warning urging against non-essential travel to our holiday region and, despite a negative officially recognised test, a legally prescribed quarantine applies on return**
- or if the legal provisions stipulate a mandatory quarantine upon entry into Austria, which cannot be circumvented even by an officially recognised test
- or the border is closed**
- or the operation of all Montafon mountain railways has to be completely suspended due to a Corona-related decree**.
*For bookings with arrival until 31 August 2021, cancellation fees apply, but these are covered up to 3,000 euros per guest by the Covid-19 cancellation insurance of the Province of Vorarlberg. vorarlberg.travel/sicher-zu-gast/storno/
**Also applies pro rata if the event occurs during the stay.