For a stay until 30 April 2022, the cancellation conditions agreed at the time of booking apply in principle. However, no costs arise for the guest or for fellow travellers from the same household if:
- an official segregation order has been issued for the day of arrival of the planned stay
- or if the guest's home country has issued a travel warning urgently advising against non-essential travel to our holiday region and, despite a negative officially recognised test, a legally prescribed quarantine applies on return*
- or if the legal provisions stipulate a mandatory quarantine upon entry into Austria, which cannot be circumvented even by an officially recognised test
- or if the border is closed*
- or if the operation of all Montafon mountain railways must be completely suspended due to a Corona-related ordinance*.
*Also applies pro rata if the event occurs during the stay.